- To promote the development and export of software and software services including Information Technology (IT) Enabled Services/ Bio-IT.
- To provide statutory and other promotional services to the exporters by implementing Software Technology Park/ Electronics and Hardware Technology Park Schemes and other such schemes which may be formulated and entrusted by the Government from time to time.
- To provide data communication services including value-added services to IT/IT Enabled Services related industries
- To promote micro, small and medium entrepreneurs by creating conducive environment for entrepreneurship in the field of IT/IT Enabled Services.
“STPI, Thiruvananthapuram, stand committed to promote and facilitate Information Technology industry by providing quality of customer services and state-of-the-art connectivity matching with global needs.”
We are committed to
- Promote and facilitate IT/ITES industry by providing high quality Statutory Services, Data Communication and all other Value - added Services to Customers.
- Continual improvement of processes & services, by identifying risks, opportunities, establishing quality objectives and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Training and education of staff at all levels to make them fully aware and participate in this commitment, based on need analysis.
- Periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the quality management system through Internal audits and Management reviews.
This Quality Policy is issued on 01.03.2021 by the Director and will cover all departments.
This policy is as per standards specified in ISO 9001:2015 and will comply with all prevalent laws and regulations.
The Management Representative (MR) nominated by the Director, will be responsible to the management for the implementation of the Quality Policy.
It is the responsibility of each employee and user to adhere this policy.
|QO-1||Strive for the upgradation of the technology to meet customer requirements in ever changing market|
|QO-2||Upgradation of the technical knowledge of Software Technology Parks of India personnel through seminars/conferences/ trainings.|
|QO-3||To provide State-of-Art data communication services as per acceptable international standards (99.5% up time)|
|QO-4||Comprehensive statutory services including project approvals, import attestation, software export certification, other relevant services, etc., in a time bound manner.|
|QO-5||Achieving customer satisfaction through the combined efforts of planning and execution of the projects through dedicated workforce and regular interaction with Customer (Customer satisfaction level more than 80%).|
Software Technology Parks of India, Thiruvananthapuram, is committed to put in place and manage Information Security Management System (ISMS) to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability of Business information, Information Assets and to provide a secure work environment to the Employees and all interested parties. We believe in continually improving our management system by reviewing our ISMS and its associated controls by
- Proactively assessing information assets, risks and effectively controlling the identified risks, and Implementing solutions,
- Managing security Incidents through an efficient incident response process,
- Complying with applicable legal, Regulatory, Contractual & other Requirements,
- Building competency of employees through ISMS Awareness and Training effectively,
- Preventing interruption to business processes by implementing business continuity program,
- Continuous Monitoring of all information system to detect and prevent unauthorized activities,
- Providing adequate resources to manage and support effective implementation of this policy,
- To maintain integrity & confidentiality of customer information, personal and electronic communications data.
This Information Security policy is issued on 01.03.2021 by the Director and will cover all departments. This policy is as per the requirements specified in ISO 27001:2013 and will comply with all prevalent laws and regulations. The Chief Information Security Officer nominated by the Director, will be responsible to the ISMS Forum for the implementation of the Information Security Policy. It is the responsibility of each employee and user to adhere this policy. All division heads will be directly responsible for implementation of policy within their area of control.
|IS-1||To ensure that our business continues operations with minimal disruptions|
|IS-2||To ensure absolute integrity for all information disbursed or produced by our organization|
|IS-3||To manage all the relevant information with appropriate confidentiality|
|IS-4||To impart information security training to all new employees within 15 days of joining|
|IS-5||To minimize information security incidents to three or less per year.|